Squire Steadier's Stories

In the small village of Oakwood, nestled deep within the misty forests, there lived a young man named Steadier. He was known for his unwavering determination and unyielding spirit. But beneath his outward resolve, there lay a longing—a yearning to uncover the truth behind his father’s disappearance.

Steadier’s father had left when he was just a child, abandoning his family without a word. His departure was shrouded in mystery, leaving behind a trail of unanswered questions and fractured memories. His mother, a gentle soul with eyes that held both sadness and strength, often spoke of his father with reverence, painting him as a hero who had left to pursue something greater than himself.

“He was a man of purpose,” she would say, her voice tinged with both pride and sorrow. “He left to join an organization, a guild, that sought to bring about change, to shape the world in ways we cannot imagine.”

These words echoed in Steadier’s mind, igniting a fire within him. He couldn’t accept that his father had simply abandoned them. There had to be more to the story, a deeper truth waiting to be unearthed.

Driven by a desire to uncover the secrets of his father’s past, Steadier embarked on a journey of self-discovery. He trained tirelessly, honing his skills in combat and stealth, preparing himself for the challenges that lay ahead. With each passing day, his resolve grew stronger, fueled by the memory of his father’s departure and his mother’s unwavering faith in him.

Finally, after years of preparation, Steadier set out into the world, determined to find the organization his father had joined. Armed with nothing but his determination and the stories his mother had told him, he ventured into the unknown, following the faint whispers of rumors and legends that spoke of a group cloaked in darkness—the worshippers of Myrkul, Lord of Bones.

His journey was fraught with danger, as he traversed treacherous landscapes and encountered creatures of darkness that sought to thwart his quest. But Steadier pressed on, undeterred by the obstacles that stood in his way. For he knew that his path led him ever closer to the truth he sought.

Finally, after months of searching, Steadier stumbled upon a hidden enclave deep within the heart of a forgotten forest—a sanctuary shrouded in secrecy, where the followers of Myrkul congregated in solemn reverence.

As he stepped into the dimly lit chamber, Steadier felt a chill run down his spine, but he refused to falter. With determination burning in his eyes, he approached the hooded figures who stood before him, their faces obscured by shadows.

“I seek the truth,” he declared, his voice echoing through the silence. “I seek my father.”

For a moment, there was only silence, as the hooded figures regarded him with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. But then, as if sensing the sincerity in Steadier’s words, one of them stepped forward, lowering their hood to reveal a weathered face marked by years of devotion.

“We do not take kindly to outsiders,” the figure spoke, their voice a low rumble that seemed to reverberate through the chamber. “But if you seek answers, then you must prove yourself worthy.”

And so, Steadier was accepted as a recruit and dispatched to the world of Crowfall, where his mettle would be tested. Facing trials of strength and courage that pushed him to his limits, each challenge he conquered drew him nearer to the elusive truth he sought.

After a while, Steadier was ordered to join other members of the Undead Lords in another world, commonly referred to as “New World”. Where he would be tested more.

However, shortly after arriving, Steadier was approached by one of the highest-ranking members of the guild, Lord Kanien.

“You have shown great determination and courage,” he spoke, his voice tinged with respect. “You have proven yourself worthy of our cause.” Lord Kanien’s gaze softened as he continued, “Your father was a dear friend of mine, and I see much of him in you. In his honor, I will take you on as my squire, to guide you in your journey and help you unlock your full potential.”

And with those words, Steadier’s journey reached a new chapter, as he was welcomed into the fold of the worshippers of Myrkul, joining their ranks, as a squire, in their quest for power and enlightenment.

But even as he embraced his newfound purpose, Steadier knew that his journey was far from over. For now, armed with the knowledge and strength he had gained, he would continue to seek the truth of his father’s fate, determined to uncover the secrets that lay hidden in the shadows.

“Steadier enters the Sanctuary”

1 Like