Penelope guild app

What game are you applying for?
World of Warcraft (SoD)

What is your character name?
Penelope

Why do you want to join UDL?
I was approached by Whosdad, who told me that you guys have been around for some time, which is HUGE since alot of OG guilds struggle to withhold time and stick together through it all. Plus if it was established in 1994, then I’m with ‘my people’ (ie age wise lol). I’m a lady so I’ll never tell my age…but…I once owned a “Zack Morris” cellphone…and a commodore 64. We’ll just leave it at that…

How did you find out about our guild?
Same answer as above - from Whosdad

Describe your past MMO experiences
holey cow, buckle your seatbelts…
Once upon a long time ago I played my first MMO - Anarchy Online. You actually had to use your brain and I loved that. Then a friend got me into wow classic. I hated it. I didn’t know about addons or anything. My very first toon was a NE hunter on a pve server. I quit a week later. I tried playing wow about 3 other times - when someone introduced me to thottbot and addons and it finally sticked with me lol. Millions of years later, here I am. I’ve played FFXIV, New World (from launch, but not recently), other blizzard games, etc so on and so forth.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I know how to dismiss my hunter pet before jumping AND trap! (oooh! ahhhhhhh!.. lol) jokes aside, if you want logs in wow, I can show some flashy healer parses on wrath where i main a hpaladin with Val’anyr. I try to come to raids prepared without asking for handouts, and I have no problems farming my own mats for things or for donations to the guild. I often create alts to do professions that my ‘mains’ don’t have so that i can be semi-self sufficient. But I love helping others, and may retain the right to ask for “some” help in SOD with runes since the last few I’ll need will involve dangerous areas (redridge elites, duskwood…ashenvale…eew).

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
I don’t know anybody there, but, I did speak ever so briefly with Whosdad before getting the link here to apply.

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: yes
PvP - Large Scale: yes
Crafting/Gathering: yes
Questing/Raiding: yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a single mom who took the midnight train going anywhere…

jk. I’m a lover of alts, a cat mom of 2, a mom of 1 human (sometimes two if you count my s/o lol), I work fulltime remotely at home, just bought my first house this past year, and finally got a truck that I’ve been wanting to get for years :slight_smile: I’m hard to offend, fairly easy going, I just dislike comments about autism when used negatively or ignorantly as my son is on the spectrum. But, this is a game afterall, and everyone has diff personalities, so I can keep my mouth shut should I run into someone who says something unpolite like that. :slight_smile:

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I’m fiercely devoted to my friends and love to help others out. Sometimes that is also a biggest weakness because I’ll often pass on things to help others at my own expense because making others happy makes me happy, too.

approved

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.