Application: Zotics

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Zotics

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’m looking to play Crowfall with an organized unit that is looking to succeed in each campaign they play in. I know UDL has a rich heritage going back through all of the MMO’s that I have played over the years.

How did you find out about our guild?
I’ve known about UDL through the past two decades of online PvP focused MMO’s.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Ultima Online - Napa Valley. I played with Devils of Kimone
Asheron’s Call - Darktide. I played with Blood Monarchy.
Shadowbane. Numerous servers and guilds. Mainly played with Devils of Kimone. Servers played were War, and Chaos if I recall correctly.
World of Warcraft through the years. Different guilds, different servers.
Darkfall - Blood Monarchy
Albion Online - I played with Conflict at the launch.

Other MMO’s played: Age of Conan, Aion, Warhammer, Rift, Tera, and I’m sure countless others between 2006-current.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I started playing MMO’s with Ultima Online in 1997. What an experience a Ultima Online was at the time. It laid the foundation for nearly everything to follow. I’m always looking for a new PvP based MMO to become involved in. I backed Crowfall back in 2016/2017, but didn’t really play the beta outside of one test. I started playing the game last week after launch, and decided to play with Conflict as I had played early Albion Online with them. They lack a bit of the logistics and organization at the middle and lower levels and I’m looking for a group that is more coordinated outside of the top leadership levels. I believe UDL sounds like the answer. I’m familiar with UDL through different PvP MMO’s over the years, so I know from an outside perspective that the guild has what it takes to be successful across different games.

A bit about myself: I’m 36. I do have odd playing hours, as my current position at work has me working from 6pm-2am. So that would mean I miss most of the large scale content in Crowfall outside of the weekends. I do play before and after work daily, but that means most of my play time would be on the slowest part of the day which is from 2-6am. I’m not sure if this would be a dealbreaker, or if coverage during this time slot is something that might be an asset to UDL. I’d like to discuss on discord if a member of leadership is willing.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest: Respect - Whether it’s online gaming, or your professional workplace. You represent an organization when you wear a uniform(or in this case a crest). Every action you perform is representative of the organization and it’s important to represent it well at all times.

Weakest: Loyalty - The reason this is weakest for me, is not because I’m not a loyal person, I am. However, I would be coming in as effectively a new person(as I should), it takes time to build loyalty and in my opinion loyalty, is a two way street. Loyalty is built over time between the individual and the organization based on all of the other pillars listed above: Respect, Dedication, Professionalism, Honor. It’s incumbent upon both the individual and the organization to build loyalty with each other over time. At this time I place Loyalty as the weakest, but with time it could become the strongest.