Application: Zerocyde

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Zerocyde

Why do you want to join UDL?
It’s been decades since Shadowbane and nothing has come close. I want to give Crowfall a real honest chance and I need a real guild for that to happen. My old guild from Shadowbane, Panther Moderns, are still my daily friends but there is only a hand full of us left and a real push at Crowfall wouldn’t be feasible.

I wanted a guild that came from Shadowbane and of the ones I could find, UDL sure seems to stand out with a rather unique style. I’m not sure exactly what membership will entail but so far it sounds interesting and I’d love to give it a shot.

How did you find out about our guild?
Though the Crowfall guild forums.

Describe your past MMO experiences
There isn’t an MMO I haven’t played though my first and favorite will always be Shadowbane. My only real guild I’ve ever cared about is Panther Moderns, an old Shadowbane guild I played with back in the day. I am still a member but we are honestly just a group of friends at this point. We don’t go into any game as a guild anymore.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I intentionally leave behind as little of an online footprint as I can. As such I don’t have any links that would be relevant to this question.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a 39 year old father of 4. Outside of games I build muscle cars and I snowmobile. Personality wise I tend to be extremely easy going and easy to get along with. I value humility over all other traits and as such have zero trouble following orders or avoiding drama (which I do like the plague).

Based on what I’ve read though this process so far there seems to be a lot asked of recruits that get accepted. I can handle just about anything but if worse comes to worst and I’m asked to hit the trails I’ll do so with a smile and no hard feelings.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I try to maintain honor above all in everything I do and it would be no different here. My weakest pillar might be Dedication, as far as time goes, as a fulltime job and a mortgage tend to come first in just about anything. But I will be free every single evening for sure.