Application: Willmatic

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Willmatic

Why do you want to join UDL?
Having history that dates back to 94 is no small feat and shows that y’all have your stuff together. I’ve been playing mmos since UO, so I know there is a level of maturity and expectations that are reasonable.

How did you find out about our guild?
Crowfall discord. Plus I saw glimpses of UDL in Darkfall, Aion and maybe Age of Conan?!

Describe your past MMO experiences
Been playing games since Super Mario/duck hunt. UO was my first mmo, and ever since I’ve been active in multiplayer gaming.

I normally play with remnants of MUD friends, and Sacrosanct peeps from Aion/Conan. Sadly, nobody is interested in PvP in my groups.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
This should make you chuckle:

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 36. I love fantasy and sci-fi games. I find myself gravitating towards healing/CC type classes that open up easier paths to victory. Dominating as a group is more important than my dps.

As I’ve grown older, I like to maintain a healthy outlook on gaming. I usually schedule out my gaming time to be more efficient with more time to focus on my health.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Professionalism would be my strongest. I have no time for Drama and the mistreatment of others.

Naturally Loyalty would be the weakest if I had to choose one. Loyalty is weaker when you’re new and trying to get a feel for the group, which will either grow stronger or it doesn’t work out and you move on.