Application: Who_Framed_Oj

What game are you applying for?
Conquerors Blade

What is your character name?
LadyEdith

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve heard of your reputation in the Gaming Community, and I would be proud to a part of a group with such an excellent track record and a strong example of leadership. I have a friend that is in the community , and she told me that the culture here is top tier and that the higher ups support individual growth while rewarding those who contribute.Based on what ive haerd and her encouragement, I think that I would fit in perfectly with the community here to impact it and grow with it.

How did you find out about our guild?
From advertisement in game and some research after hearing about it.

Describe your past MMO experiences
As far as MMO games go ive only played a few such as Phantasy star online, Runescape, and Last oasis off the top of my head.

I haven’ t ever been apart of a solid dependable guild or if it was it had too many leaders with conflicting ideas and direction so for most games i tend to play solo.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Unfortunately i don’t have much due to mixer closing and dmca forcing me to remove all of my vod’s for music copyright infringement . My Twitch will be up soon and i will be back to making videos.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am Prior military and currently a Crane Op.
I Enjoy Having fun and when possible Gaming with my son, Cooking (went to college for it), When corona dies i would like to get back to golfing and bowling .

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I would have to say my strongest pillar would be Dedication.
I wouldn’t say the others are necessarily weak but i do have the vocabulary of a sailor so i would have to say the professionalism