Application: Whisper_N7

What game are you applying for?
Mortal Online II

What is your character name?
VVHIPSER

Why do you want to join UDL?
My main desire to join UDL can be summed up in two words. “Lineage” and “Tradition”

How did you find out about our guild?
I came across an initiate that I’ve had positive experiences with for nearly two weeks. He/She informed me that I should apply to UDO as I was interested in a guild that had some history behind it and would be around for years to come…assuming Mortal Online II is able to capitalize on the strong foundation they have. Also it would be nice to be apart of a guild/gaming community where I can develop new and meaningful relationships.

Describe your past MMO experiences
My gaming history beings in 1984 with pac-man and pengo on the Atari 2600. From that summer day I was hooked. A lot of people consider themselves gamers, but for me gaming has and will always be my main hobby. There was a time I was nicknamed “the arcade rat” in high school as everyday afterschool thats where I could be found. My guild history is extensive but unmemorable as many of them lack the lineage of UDL. My most recent partcipation has been with Shadows of Summerset in ESO.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I feel as if my experience in gaming (particulary the social component) is what makes me an exceptional gamer. Titles trophies and gamer scores come and go, but good manners and great relationship last.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Seaf

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well I’m a 41yo Married father of 4 who practices psychology by day. I am an extreme introvert but you would never know from my humble interactions. I like to play the role of support/facilitator as far too many people like to jump in and try and force their way into being the hero.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My best would be tied between Professionalism and Respect.
My worst would be Dedication as IRL requirements impact my ability to participate as often as I would like.