Application: WenMoon

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
WenMoon

Why do you want to join UDL?
I am looking for a gaming community that plays together consistently through multiple games. I have been playing MMORPGs and other various titles since I was a child.

How did you find out about our guild?
Through CamWay recruiting within Crowfall

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have played titles such as (but not limited to):
EQOA
EQ2 (briefly)
Star Wars Galaxies
World of Warcraft & Classic
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XIV
Warhammer Online
Star Wars the Old Republic
City of Heroes

Counter Strike (1.5 and Source)
Overwatch
Call of Duty (Currently Black Ops)
Battlefield (Mostly all titles)
Star Wars Battlefront I & II

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I have been playing video games since I was approximately six years old when I was given my first PC as a present, using dial up internet to play Delta Force and other minor titles. I am 29 years old, I love making new friendships, trading and investing, I work for a living but at this time I am in between jobs enjoying the fruits of my labor and looking for new experiences within the gaming world. I have throughout my life spent much time on raiding, grinding, pvping etc. within MMORPGs as well as casually playing other titles like FPS / Strategy games.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Honor would most likely be my strongest pillar, with respect potentially being weakest. I find it hard to find both the strongest and weakest pillars in this questions as I feel I have qualities that align with all. My weak points would be most evident when being put down by others or feeling attacked for simple mistakes or not knowing better.