Application: Vanspankum

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Vanspankum

Why do you want to join UDL?
I was running with EvilGhandi and he seemed to know the game quite well. I have been a backer for quite some time but had not found anyone or any guild to join and he was the first to offer. I felt at home during this time running with LoD. I would like to continue that. You are very organized and I like structure.

How did you find out about our guild?
Running with LoD.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I started in EQ 1, followed by Shadowbane, WoW, EQ2, etc. So many to name, so little space.
I belonged to close knit small guilds mostly. I only joined a larger raiding guild in ESO.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
No, not one to produce videos or content. I only have word of mouth from players who have gamed with me.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
EvilGhandi

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 47. I love my New York Giants, volleyball, and basketball. I played both in college. I have been gaming since the 90’s, mostly FPS like Doom. I found joy in playing Starcraft and Diablo. I really get excited about new movies and frequent the theater. I also enjoy music, I am a big Metallica fan. I also speak fluent movie quotes and pop culture. I also have ADHD, so forgive some of my lack of concentration or asking a lot of questions, memorization takes extra time for me.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
So hard, I try to live all of the tenets. But I more closely adhere to Respect. I am a consummate professional and am dedicated to my cause while still respecting and honoring every individual. I am loyal, but only when the person(s) are in the right, I will not lie or cheat for anyone.