Application: Unity

What game are you applying for?
New World

What is your character name?
Unity

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve been with UDL in DarkFall and during the launch of ESO, some of the most fun I’ve had in gaming handsdown.

How did you find out about our guild?
Playing Darkfall, PVPing alongside UDL when I was asked to join and taken under the wing of TypeForced.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Fair list of MMOs, have found myself most enjoying PVP centric MMOs.

Anarchy Online
Aion
Rift
World of Warcraft
EVE Online
Darkfall
Shadowbane
Archeage
Black Desert Online
Guild Wars 1/2
Albion Online

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I’ve always been proud to play alongside some of the most dominate guilds in the MMOs I’ve committed myself to, and had a great time doing my part to push forward the objectives of the guild.

That being said, I honestly don’t have much to show in terms of personal accomplishment.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
Just your every day 35 year old gamer. Been playing MMOs since the early 2000’s and have found my home in the more ‘hardcore’ side of PVP MMOs.

I’m a pretty straight forward and mellow gamer, no ego or drama. I just want to PVP with the best and do my part to push forward the objectives of the guild in order to establish dominance on the server.

Outside of gaming, I’m a beginner audiophile, work an office job, enjoy general outdoor activities… hiking. camping, shooting, etc.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I would say my strongest pillar would be Professionalism. Checking your ego at the door, doing your best to support fellow guild mates, and simply always building towards the objectives of the guild, all very important yet simple mindsets.

My weakest pillar would most likely be Honor. Not that I do not value or embody this aspect, more that I never peruse them. I’m just not one to specifically act to try and earn respect, nor do I strive to achieve admiration amongst my peers or superiors. I believe in just doing your part as effective as possible, being a good person at your core, and letting any notoriety/reputation follow organically.

Welcome and thanks for the application, I’ll be in touch via Discord!