Application: TheRedBeard90

What game are you applying for?
Conquers Blade

What is your character name?
Ailfled

Why do you want to join UDL?
I like the way people act toward each other, there is chain of command and the people i have met so far line up with personalities I hang out with at work.

How did you find out about our guild?
IN CB I saw a posting looking for house members.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Past MMO includes GuildWars, Early Wow (Vanilla), FF14, LOL StarCraft even tho not MMO

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
No proof nor do I claim to be exceptional at gaming. I can get by.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 30 year old Father of two, Work as a Jet Engine mechanic/ Testing Operator. I am used to “shop talk”. I love playing with my kids and gaming with my 6 year old son on Call of Duty because its awesome that a 6 year old whoops up on older kids/adults. Im usually a pretty quiet person but do eventually open up after time. My wife thinks im weird for being a gamer and talking to people i cant see but its all good haha.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I would say that Loyalty is my strongest point and Dedication would be my weakest due to having 2 kiddos

Good guy, decent player, hope they stick around.

He’s relatively quiet (which is good!) and definitely seems to understand battle comms. He is very new to CB, but willing to learn and seems to be genuinely trying to improve. He has potential to become a squire.

His name has been passed along to the current Sentinels for consideration of being a Squire. He is definitely interested in pursuing this path with UDL.