Application: TheCulture

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
TheCulture

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve seen enough to think I have an idea of the character of the guild. I think that it could be a home for me for the foreseeable future.

How did you find out about our guild?
In game advertisement from a recruit.

Describe your past MMO experiences

Everquest: High end raiding guild for 4+ years
World of Warcraft: High end raiding with server first achievements for some expansions.
Rift: casual
DAoC: small scale pvp
SWTOR: casual
Aion: casual
Eve Online: 0 security large scale pvp and wormhole life.
Black Desert Online: grinded for level 63, full pen gear and mostly full pen accessories

Many different survival games Conan Exiles PVP public servers, Valheim, Valhalla(rip)

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
If I could find my old wow account (haven’t played in 8+years) I could link my druid with server first titles…lol

I’ve always liked games that involve large amounts of coordination. I’ve been raid lead in PvE games plenty with hardcore and casual guilds.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Mythical

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: false
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I really enjoy progression in games to the point of slight obsession. I tend to choose games with endless or near endless min maxing because of this. Improving my personal skills and helping team mates to improve is very rewarding.

In real life I work as a neurovascular angiography technologist, assisting neurosurgeons with treatment. Learning new information and understanding new systems always interests me.

Working towards a common goal with a group is one of the most rewarding things that I’ve experiences in life. Being left out of common goals or feeling like you’re alone in a group is conversely one of the worst.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My weakest pillar is probably respect as I have only spent a few months with the guild getting to learn how things work here. There shouldn’t be any issue here though because I really make it a personal goal to improve everyone’s experience when I spend time online with them.

Dedication is definitely my strongest. Progression is what I work for and putting in massive amounts of hours to a final goal sounds absolutely fun to me where it might put others off.