Application: The_Noob

What game are you applying for?
I do not have a particular game that I am applying for. It is more for the community than for one game.

What is your character name?
I normally go with Sylen.

Why do you want to join UDL?
I want to be a part of a community that has stood the test of many different games and that enjoys PVP. Not only that, but I was told UDL has a, “Whatever you do try to be the best at it type mentality.”

How did you find out about our guild?
I want to be clear that I am not name dropping. I saw that Fengo, Barri, Trithian, and Orion were all a part of UDL. I met them all in a group for a now failed game, Chronicles of Elyria.

Describe your past MMO experiences
EQ 1 and 2, WoW 2004 - Now, FF XIV, Guild Wars 1 and 2,

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I can provide CoD: Warzone wins with a high amount of kills. Maybe some WoW achievements.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Fengo

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
Likes in Gaming: Assassinations, poisons, crafting, gathering, supporting new players.
Dislikes: People not learning from their mistakes, ignorant people, people not willing to better themselves (goes hand in hand with the first dislike), some PvE raids.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Honor. I love respecting my peers and earning their respect in kind. It is one of my favorite things about team games and communities.
Dedication. I am not positive about how much time I will be available to dedicate. That is why I believe it is my weakest pillar.