Application: TelleChubby

What game are you applying for?
New World

What is your character name?
TelleChubby

Why do you want to join UDL?
I have only been apart of this community for a short time, I was recruited by Camway and accepted into the Crowfall faction by Nerion on September 4th. In this short month I have had more fun playing with this guild than I have in a very long time. The community I have seen in my short time with UDL makes me want to stay and continue to play with UDL.

How did you find out about our guild?
I have know about UDL for a long time due to my past gaming experiences I remember seeing UDL in Shadowbane, then when I Camway recruiting for UDL in Crowfall it made me want to reach out to you.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have always gravitated towards PVP oriented games, I have played, Shadowbane, WOW, Warhammer Online, ESO, DAOC, SWTOR, Crowfall, Tera. As far as guild experiences I really don’t have much as I have always bounced around due to never really feeling like “apart of the guild” if that makes sense, that is another reason I would like to join UDL

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I wish I could say I was a top tier player, but at the end of the day I just like getting in there and killing this with my friends and guild mates

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
van_zant,Nerion

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 28, I like hanging out with my wife and 2 daughters, I love to go camping, hiking, biking. I also enjoy my free-time that I spend playing video games, it’s the way I escape from the stress of the real world. Love playing board games, card games, D&D you name it. I do not care for people who do not keep their word, or do not keep in communication, that I feel is something a lot of people lack and it’s not that hard to communicate, I would rather you tell me what’s going on than trying to hide and not tell me anything

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest aspect would have to be Professionalism, I say that because of a saying that a high school teacher told me “Respect is earned not given, but common curtesy is expected of all” That saying really helped me when I was in the Navy. You don’t know anyone’s backstory, treat them with respect regardless.

My weakest would have to be Loyalty, I say this because I have never been apart of a gaming community like this, I would like to think that over time this would be a strength. But I have to be truthful to myself and past experiences which is why I put it down as a weakness

Thanks for your application, we’ll be in touch shortly.