Application: Taldour

What game are you applying for?
Mortal Online 2

What is your character name?
Willertons

Why do you want to join UDL?
Would be nice to have a guild to play with, i’ve been playing solo for the last month.

How did you find out about our guild?
You guys would attack the orc fort in ultima online 20 years ago, I was a shadowclan orc/undead on seige.

Describe your past MMO experiences
2000-2006 ultima online

• seige perilous and then angel island private server (i played a few other ones too cant remember their names)
  • played as orc/undead
    2006 - 2008 world of warcraft
  • played with my brother and roommates
    2008 - 2017 ???
  • ultima online private servers
  • darkfall for a few months
  • there wasn’t any good mmo games for these years
    2017 - 2020 albion online
  • joined a small roleplay guild and eventually a bigger one named Conflict
    2020 - 2022 legends of aria
  • legends of ultima /shards of britannia, these guys are trying to remake ultima online with the unity engine

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I once won 50 dollars playing an angel island last man standing event, they created a hardcore server with perma death.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: false
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 37 years old, casual gamer, from northern Canada. I usually just play one game at a time.

I like the full loot sandbox mmo’s, gaming with the risk of losing all your stuff is good times.

Not a fan of the zerg group pvp in albion online, smaller scale stuff seems like more fun.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
5/5 = strongest, 1/5 = weakest

1 - Respect - 5/5 - We had a ranking system in shadowclan, or shotcallers in albion
2 - Dedication - 1/5 - I’m a casual gamer, can dedicate myself when I have the time
3 - Professionalism - 3/5 - This seems like common sense
4 - Honor - 4/5 - This seems like common sense
5 - Loyalty - 2/5 - I usually stick with guilds for years, I would be tempted to reroll a Thursar mage if an orc guild comes around