Application: SUBJECTIVEMORALITY

What game are you applying for?
New World as well as possibly WoW Classic if that continues to exist after the blizzard drama.

What is your character name?
SubjectMorals

Why do you want to join UDL?
I have several friends in UDL. as well as I’ve always been a guild/company type of gamer. playing any game alone tends to become very boring very fast. having the ability to join a family in a game will keep the fire burning to be the best possible.

How did you find out about our guild?
Roofer and Ashes thru years of playing with them

Describe your past MMO experiences
ALOT of WoW from classic to retail, the classic before it was classic lol. alot of runescape. both betas for new world. and more ark than i care to admit.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
nothing more than my skill shown in game. I don’t often record my game play though in the future that may change

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Ashestoashes,Roofer

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 31 year old gamer since I was able to walk. played near every console from Atari to the ps4. out of gaming I am a mechanic with heavy ties to computer repair and building. I guess the best description of me would be a jack of all trades. master of none. but at the end of the day better than a master of 1. I pick up on skills and game play mechanics quickly and tend to find ways to amplify and exemplify farming while fighting. live my life one (oh shiny) at a time.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Loyalty by far. prior to UDL I was with a group of friends playing ( all of which have gone their separate ways) for near 12 years gaming together. When I game with you and spend the time with you (the group) you become family, pure and simple.

SubjectiveMorTality seems like a better name for a UDL recruit… think about it. :wink:

Welcome, I’ll be contacting you shortly.