Application: Steadier

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Steadier

Why do you want to join UDL?
My father, Terror, has been in the guild longer than I’ve been alive. I’ve grown up watching him pvp in MMOs with an elite guild of competitive pvpers and I’ve always wanted to be apart of that. Now with Crowfall coming out I have finally decided that I want to join and pvp with the elites.

How did you find out about our guild?
My father, Terror.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I’ve been watching my father play games ever since I could remember, starting with WoW. Once my family got the Wii though, I began playing all kinds of games. However, the first one I really played the most was Call of duty world at war. After Minecraft was released I played this game whenever I wasn’t at school or sleeping or participating in boy scouts. But I loved pvp, and the desire to play MMOs and pvp was made a reality when I played ESO with my father and UDL as a “guest” of sorts. After this I played Archeage with UDL and my father, and later playing AA with only my father. I’ve played Archeage all throughout highschool, loving the pvp. Other games I’ve played throughout this time period were all of the Battlefield games past 3, majority of the Call of Duty games past world at war, Minecraft, Planetside 2. Along with some single player games like, skyrim and Dragon age Inquisition. More recently I’ve played Archeage unchained, initially with UDL and my father, then, me and my father, started again on a fresh start server. Throughout 2020 up until now I’ve played Mount and blade 2: Bannerlord, mordhau, Battlefield 4, For honor, Minecraft and a few others here and there with friends. Most recently I started playing ESO again, wanting to pvp primarily, but not finding a group of players to play with began to push me away.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I don’t have any thing to prove I’m an exceptional gamer.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Terror

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 21 years old. I like gaming (pvp), camping, board games (mostly magic the gathering), and food. I am the son of Terror. I am an Eagle Scout. My favorite song is Overkill by Riot.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I’d say my strongest Pillar is Respect. My weakest is Dedication.

1 Like

Ask Terror what he did and what UDL did to dominate in UO. In your own words after hearing his truth tell us what your take is. Specifically ask him about the challenges and how to overcome them. Your father was my mentor and I learned more from him than I did from a graduate degree.