Application: Stakk

What game are you applying for?
World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

What is your character name?
Stakk

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve been a friend of the guild for years and have always had a great time. I want to make this official.

How did you find out about our guild?
Friends and family

Describe your past MMO experiences
World of Warcraft - Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, Warlords of Draenor, Classic (with UDL - not factioned), Classic WOTLK
Guildwars
Star Wars The old Republic
Diablo 3 (not really an MMO but I obsessed over it like one)

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Not really, I’m on Warcraft Logs somewhere for classic all phases and WOTLK phases 1 and 2.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Gannonthorpe

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: Not really
PvP - Large Scale: Yes
Crafting/Gathering: Yes
Questing/Raiding: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
38 yrs old and married to Phoenyxx, soon to be new parents! Just trying to have a good time with friends online and making life work the rest of the time.

As for gaming, I usually play support and I always make sure that I’m well prepared for what ever role I’m playing whether its tanking in raids or healing in PVP

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest - Dedication: What ever its is that I’m working on is my new obsession. I make sure I know as much as possible to ensure that I’m preforming at my best.

Weakest - Leadership: I can step up when needed, but I definitely prefer to work in the background and make sure the small details get handled.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.