Application: SpookyThiccy

What game are you applying for?
Conquerors Blade

What is your character name?
SpookyThiccy

Why do you want to join UDL?
I feel like I thrive in a community I enjoy structure while gaming especially in one like conq blade. Ive heard a lot of good about your group and it seems like a fun environment with some challenges.

How did you find out about our guild?
Official discord house finder saw the advert

Describe your past MMO experiences
Played for Decent in the WOW classic Benediction server was a main raid Hpally for some time until I couldnt enjoy playing anymore. I play SWTOR for a couple years and hop in and out was in a steady guild the New Mandalorian Creed as a powertech bounty hunter. Otherwise a little of ESO and Retail WOW but nothing noteworthy didnt really enjoy. Played a lot of competitive MTW2 back during 2012 and some Smite.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I think I am an amazing healer was one of the best Hpally players in Benediction at one point before I stopped playing. The guild I was in is one of the top 10 NA WoW classic guilds from last I have seen. First guild to beat Naxx on Alliance side for Benediction. I was a Sergeant for a War of Rights Union group called 9th Corps, It was the largest Union Corps and Corps overall in the game. I have led several skirmish units playing WOR, was known by most confed units as a nightmare to fight.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
22 working on building a tiny home out of a 1989 Pleasure Way Bus currently. I work at Best Buy doing home installs for home theater. Going to be starting welding school soon, hopefully once Covid has died down a bit.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Professionalism is something I am skilled in, I actively work to ensure a space where others are comfortable.
Respect is something I have a tough time with, when I say that its more on I dont tolerate bigotry, racism, hemophobia, etc. As long as someone is a respectful human I see no reason not to do the same back.

He left to go help a friend of his who wanted to create a guild in CB. He left on good terms if he ever decides to rejoin us.