Application: Spittin_Nickles

What game are you applying for?
New World

What is your character name?
Dont know yet, Trying to get Poseidon

Why do you want to join UDL?
I like the idea of an organized team working through the various challenges presented in games.

How did you find out about our guild?
I have played games with Ashes and Roofer for years.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Wow from the beginning to retail, Rift, Final Fantasy Online, Wow Classic, Ark, Atlas

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Not really

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: false
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’ve spent the last 18 years in the Navy, most of that time at sea but am transferring to shore duty, where I will actually have time to play games in the capacity I would like. I am a huge fan of dogs, I have three (two blind pugs and a chihuahua) and I like to work out. In addition to those things I am addicted to video games and typically spend as much time as I can playing, my wife also plays so she understands.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I am very familiar with all of these tenants and I would say that I am strong in all of them. However, if I have to choose what my strongest and weakest ones are as an applicant I would say the strongest is Professionalism because that is how I enter most situations. The weakest is loyalty, merely because I think loyalty grows as you develop a relationship over time, not that I would be disloyal.

Originally I was happy with him just being a disciple, but seems he wants to join. We would be lucky to have nick play with us. He’s solid at FPS’s and plays tactically in all other games, in my experience.

1 Like

Welcome, I’ll be in touch shortly.

Changing his name to Poseiden officially.