Application: SirEnigma

What game are you applying for?
conqueror’s blade

What is your character name?
SirEnigma

Why do you want to join UDL?
Im looking for something bigger than myself in the gaming community. Working with a group is just a whole different experience of gaming. from the few days of running siege and being in discord with the UDL squad, I know that its a group that I can get along with and a Guild that is worth the time I will be spending.

How did you find out about our guild?
When I was applying for houses, I saw the guild and caught my attention right away(probably the name and the skull). The next day I was running TW and UDL came and swept up the town were we trying to take (impressively I might add)

Negotiations led to myself and a few others to be absorbed into the guild and access to the discord

Describe your past MMO experiences
My first MMORPG was Last Chaos. I’ve played about a dozen of the other MMO’s over the years (WOW, Archeangel, perfect world, c9, vindictus etc…)

I play a lot of none MMO games as well(Rocket league, league of legends(I promise im not a toxic player haha))

I’ve always played a mage in all my MMO because I like the AOE, but not I’ve noticed frontline fits my persona much better.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Regretfully, I never did videos or even record my games/best moments.

Best way to prove my “exceptional gaming experience” would be a challenge/duel haha

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Rabih El-Abbas (pronounced Robbie). I am 24 years old and I live in canada. I program robots for a living and am usually on the road for work. I have too many hobbies but they all fall in the same theme (coding, electronics, 3D printing etc…) I dont have my many dislikes, I tend to be very open minded so I don’t really “hate” anything

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
It took me about 15 minutes to decide on my answer and I hope I can portray why with ease;

I would say that Respect is my strongest Pillar because the idea that this guild has been around since 1994 is insane and beautiful and it simply deserves the respect. I love traditions that are withheld overtime.

my weakest would be (by the definition given in the “being an undead lord”); professionalism.

The reason I chose that as my weakest is because I tend to be more of a introvert and I dont make a big impression sometimes even though I mean well. I’m not worried about having the UDL group like/respect me because im not an asshole, but to have them depend on me is where I dont think I will achieve because of my nature.

Good app