Application: Seaf

What game are you applying for?
I am applying for mortal online 2.

What is your character name?
Seaf

Why do you want to join UDL?
For me a game becomes more about the people I interact with of a daily basis. The better the people around me the better I feel about everything.

How did you find out about our guild?
Truthfully after asking in game several times and getting nothing but hateful and u helpful answers I decided to make a post on reddit. The only response I got was a link to the UDL application webpage. After reading an liking what I saw I decided to apply.

Describe your past MMO experiences
My very first true MMO experience was on Dark Age of Camelot shortly after the first expansion pack came out. I stayed playing it with the same guild until Warhammer released when I decided to give it a go.
I have played most MMORPGs that have come out for at least a month or so but none ever came close to the same filling I got from DAoC.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
There were a few videos of my 8 man guild “Less than three” <3 but I’m not sure if they are still on YouTube or not. I will have to look for them at some point. The videos I did have saved on my computer are all gone when the computer I used at the time fryer.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: false
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 36 year old divorced father of 2 boys, 15 and 10. Not a huge fan of watching TV, I would rather read or play a game. I love organized pvp and tend to help people in games when ever I can. I was in a bad accident severe years back that left me on disability so I find myself with more time to game and read then I would like to have. I miss working more then I thought I would. I build every computer I use and also for my kids. Teaching both of my kids to build them also. People who sit around ganking lower levels or spawn camping them tend to annoy me to the point that I feel the need to get a few people together and run the gankers off so people can go back to enjoying the game.

I apologize if I wrote way to much… I have been told I can get carried away sometimes lol.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Loyalty! If I join a guild I feel it’s my responsibility to defend it’s name and members. Will go out of my way to help my fellow guild mates I’m whatever they need help with because that’s how I would want people to treat me.