Application: ScrollLock

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Treve

Why do you want to join UDL?
Two reasons. First, you need to belong to a guild in Crowfall to progress and enjoy endgame. Second, I’ve respected members of UDL since I met (and fought against) them in Shadowbane. They always seemed knowledgeable and more importantly, good sports, and helpful. I imagine UDL is a good mix of “serious” and “mature”.

How did you find out about our guild?
First, in Shadowbane, and then I recently noticed a post by Syrric on Reddit. My friend (Anima) who will also be applying also told me that UDL was active in Crowfall.

Describe your past MMO experiences
First MMO was Ultima Online–I established a large guild on the Lake Superior server (The Guardians). The second MMO I was really into was Shadowbane (I was part of Brialla’s Presence on the Mourning server) and played a scout (Treve).

More recently I played GW2 and I forget the name of the guild I was in! I also played a ranger and did a lot of scouting and roaming for RvR.

I have pretty much stuck with every guild I joined for the duration of my time each game.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nope!

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
Profession: scientist/educator
I am super competitive (doesn’t mean I’m good!), and I tend to pick one character and focus on them.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Professionalism is strongest; Loyalty may be weakest in the sense that I’m not big on “blind” devotion. That said, I am not one for guild-hopping and am big on teamwork and commitment.