Application: sargonnis

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Sargonnis

Why do you want to join UDL?
I am looking for a permanent home among a stable community based group of people. I want to be in a place where everyone puts the whole above themselves, especially in a game like this.

“Are you looking to join a prestigious guild for your time in Crowfall and beyond? Do you enjoy gaming at the top level in all aspects in a mature environment? Are you looking for a clan with true staying power, and a list of accomplishments dating back longer than most MMO’s? If any of these are true for you, you owe it to yourself to contact the Undead Lords.”

Yes.

How did you find out about our guild?
My friend, WellFed, is in the guild and has had only good things to say.

Describe your past MMO experiences

1. EQ1/EQ2 (Magician)
  2. WOW (feral druid tank in vanilla/BC, DK, buncha others)
  3. Shadowbane (Thief, pretty decent one)
  4. Planetside?
  5. Guild Wars
  6. DAOC
  7. AC

Probably at least tried most MMOs. Shadowbane is my all time favorite. Guild wise was in a reasonably competitive raiding guild in WOW (BC era) and SB.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Not really, I dont record much. In Shadowbane I was recruited by enemy nations multiple times to try and get me to steal from them instead. I was also a bear tank in WOW before it was cool and lead Mag/UBRS runs since no one would let me tank otherwise (except my guild). I have also beaten Battletoads.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
WellFed

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
34. Engineering (chemical -> healthcare). Obviously like gaming. Also love homebrewing and cooking. I thought about abandoning my degree for a while to try and cut it as a chef or baker…

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest: Loyalty. Once someone is in ‘my circle’ there isn’t much I wouldn’t do for them.

Weakest: I don’t think I have problems with honor in general, but I would be lying if I said I don’t enjoy bending rules sometimes…