Application: SafetyDance

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
xSafetyDance

Why do you want to join UDL?
I have been pvping with Subtle on a private UO server for a while. We started talking about Crowfall launch recently since PVP is becoming less common there after a few years of the guild we run with dominating the scene. We were both looking for new avenues to PVP together and after he found out I had already played Crowfall a bit during beta he told me about you guys and how organized you were and referred me over.

How did you find out about our guild?
Subtle sent me your way.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have been playing competitive MMOs with a focus on PVP going back to Ultima Online starting in 1999. Since then I have played L2, WoW, GW, GW2, Aion, AA, Albion Online, and BDO at a fairly high competitive level. I’m excited to participate in an organized GvG environment again.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I tend to play fairly lowkey and don’t spend much time recording/streaming. I have achieved multi gladiator in WoW arenas as a sub rogue and disc priest. I also maintained legendary division in GW2 for several seasons consecutively. I enjoy playing support/tank roles in GvG combat with a focus on heavy CC roles in particular.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 35 years old and enjoy spending time with my family and putting the kids to bed in time for some solid gaming each night. I work a demanding job where it often feels like progress is regressive so being part of a successful team effort in gaming is a highly effective stress outlet for me. I’m a contributor and try to seize every opportunity to help the effort.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar would most certainly be professionalism with honor as a close second. I, unfortunately, would have to say that in this current stage of my life with young children that dedication will most likely be my weakest point. I have zero issues attending events during prime time and late-night but during the day I’m either working or spending time with my children most days and rarely get the opportunity to play during daytime hours anymore.