Application: Rugbones

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Rugbones

Why do you want to join UDL?
I like being part of an organized, well structured guild. I like that you have a long track record of organization and are not an auto-recruit guild. Additionally I have a group of RL friends that run with you and I’d like to be able to partake.

How did you find out about our guild?
Friend played with you guys in BDO.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Ultima Online: 7xGM fisherman/mage. Ran with Golden Lions, anti-PK guild until PvP/Non-PvP split of game

Everquest: Played troll shaman through Lost Dungeons of Norrath expansion, biggest accomplishment was getting Quarm (Planes of Power) on farm status with Pink Attack Bunnies/Gorilla Warfare. > 300 days played, flunked out of college, almost lost my fiancé - typical EQ experience.

WoW: Moved to WoW with Gorilla Warfare core and formed Happy Hour. Raided “Endgame” content through Vanilla. Guild broke up after TBC, I pugged everything through current game state from there.

Random FPS games: Overwatch, Call of Duty, Battlefield

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
No proof, only legends.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a 41 year old family-man. I enjoy video games, jiu jitsu, lacrosse, running, swimming and dislike toxic personalities.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest: Respect - Without respect everything else falls apart.
Weakest: Dedication - I’m dedicated, I’ll strive to learn and grow, but not to the extent that it effects real life responsibilities.

Processed