Application: Randall_Danger

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Randall_Danger

Why do you want to join UDL?
I was contacted on the Crowfall forums by Ginko after making a post that I was LFG and he made the better pitch of the two guilds that contacted me.

How did you find out about our guild?
I was contacted on the Crowfall forums by Ginko

Describe your past MMO experiences
I played Everquest for around 10 years between live and Project 1999. I put about 6 months into both Shadowbane and DaoC. I’ve dipped my toes in a ton of other MMOs but none of them were good enough to keep me going past the first month. I was never really one to join guilds but I did lead the 11th Hour guild in Shadowbane since that’s a game that basically requires you to be in a guild. Crowfall appears to be a similar situation.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
We were the main rivals of Ebonlore back in the Shadowbane days and unfortunately the first guild to fall to them. I’m not really the type to keep records of things I do in games and show them off.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Ginko

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 36 years old. I dislike that the mmo genre is pretty much dead. I also dislike that PvP mmos pretty much always have garbage PvE. I don’t understand why no one has made a game with PvP as good as Shadowbane and PvE as good as Everquest. I’m big on image board culture as a user of both Voat and zchan and it shows in my humor and banter.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest: Loyalty. I’m there for others who are there for me.
Weakest: Professionalism. I don’t like drama and have no problem being friendly with guildmates but I’m not anything close to politically correct and like to make offensive jokes with people I feel comfortable with.

Got him tagged