Application: Phixler

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Phixler

Why do you want to join UDL?
Well at first I watched some of Camway’s videos trying to learn about the game (Crafting and one other). I also see him asking for PVP’ers in general chat often, which I definitely am. I live and breathe PVP, PVE makes me sleep (literally) at my PC. I currently play 2 games other than Crowfall, which are both full PVP. League of Legends (Though very casual now and mostly ARAM) and Planetside 2.

So to answer the actual question, I want to play this game with some PVPers. :slight_smile:

How did you find out about our guild?
Camway, who probably has no idea who I am but I enjoyed his videos and like I said above, his in game advertising lol.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Ohhh lord. I’m an old man (40) so I’ve played TONS. My big ones are:
Planetside 1: Started the addiction
WoW: Like everyone else, mostly focused on PVP and Arenas but also did Raid and lead a guild for a while.
Warhammer Online: Tied for my favorite game of all time with Planetside 1
League of Legends: I used to average finish in Gold, but don’t play much but ARAM now. I think I’m silver but I just did placements and that’s it.
Planetside 2: I love this game and still play to this day. Multiple characters at a 2-3 K/D and play 99% of the time as infantry which is pretty above average (but not l33t).

Guilds: I have a history of staying with guilds for a game or two but they die when we change games which really sucks.
AA Alliance from Planetside 1 in to WoW, then it died.
Lots of WoW guilds including my own for a while until I burnt out in TBC.
Silent Reign in Warhammer, and still occasionally play with them on the free shard. Cool peeps but don’t game much anymore.
Currently in Unity in Planetside 2 but they are 100% FPS players, I like to dabble in both and not 1 person wanted to play this with me lol.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I don’t really take screenshots or videos. I also tend to be a support player so my stats are never #1, but here is what I’d call accomplishments of my own that I’m proud of:

WoW: Hit 1950 when it was hard, on a warrior using a hunter 2h polearm as my weapon. I can have this vouched for IRL if needed as I played with my Cousin when we did this haha.

LoL: I hit Gold a few times as a Support main. Maybe once as Mid but I can’t remember if I hit Gold or not back then. I switched to Support a year or two after the implemented ranked.

Planetside 2: We are a top Outfit (guild) on our server and do it with small numbers. I am a medic main but often have a high K/D still while rezzing/healing my brothers in arms. If you go here and look at PhattsNC you can see my stats for an alert a few days ago where I had a 3+ K/D mainly as medic. This is just an alt so I was flying solo here too:
Alert #1-35609 (ps2alerts.com)

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 40 so I’m definitely an older gamer, but you guys have been around since the 90’s so I’m assuming some of you are in the same boat. :smile:

Other than being a complete PVP game addict, I also play Warhammer Age of Sigmar. I haven’t done any tournaments yet due to COVID, but I picked it up during lockdown and found a group of peeps to play with regularly and have been having a blast. Plan to attend tournies when they start up again.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest would be Professionalism, I don’t need to talk smack to have a good time and often respect my opponents. Without opponents I don’t have a game to play.

My weakest would be Honor, not because I’m not honorable, but because when I play games I like to unwind and I’m not interested in what others think of me. I am never disrespectful or anything like that, but I’m also not touting my reputation. I prefer to just lead by example in gaming and IRL, not by running my mouth and making sure everyone knows how bad I owned that last guy.