Application: Peppelepeu

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
PeppeLePeu

Why do you want to join UDL?
Want a coordinated, dedicated group to play with and get better at the game with

How did you find out about our guild?
You’re very quick response to my lfguild post on Crowfall forums. Two of your members got to me very quickly and i like what i’ve seen so far.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Started in Everquest and played it till 2001 when i found DAoC. I played DAoC and Shadowbane for the next few years (obviously shadowbane died) until Warhammer came out. Played that extensively and have been aimlessly looking for a good MMO since that closure. (I prefer pvp)

Guild experience. Was with Keepers of Kithicor in EQ and then Brothers In Arms for Warhammer and DAoC

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nope, just strive to be the best I can and improve each game session.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a 33 year old Mortgage Officer. I have a wife and two kids, and play games when i can. My winters are always more open then my summers due to the way my schedule works (busy season). I prefer to be grouped then run solo if possible and am always willing to pick up a needed class.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Honor and Loyalty are my best pillars. Dedication may be the weakest just due to time constraints life sometimes throws. But overall they all are where i want to be.