Application: Pauly

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Grimnasty

Why do you want to join UDL?
You guys seem like a very mature and fun group of gamers to be around who are into many games such as myself.

How did you find out about our guild?
I heard of them back in my ArcheAge days as I was in Fist of the Empire. Recently ran into Camway in gen chat in Crowfall who got me to app. Nerion sent me over here a couple of weeks ago just before I left for vacation to apply for UDL.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have been gaming since Mud scritps, into UO, into Asheron’s Call, Lineage, Lineage 2, WoW, Albion Online, Rust, BDO, League. No particular guild affiliation as I never really got into a “gaming community” as most guilds vanished with the games. I am looking for a group of people to stick with going forward as I am getting to old to keep finding new groups or guilds in each game :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I haven’t streamed or anything in the past. I am as exceptional as the majority of people here as I strive to be the best but time does play a limiting factor for a guy with a career and 3 businesses.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Nerion,Srathor

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 37 at the moment. I like honesty, tacos, dogs, gaming, welding, fishing, drag racing, learning new things and constantly improving. I dislike people aren’t humble and are just all around disrespectful for no apparent reason.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Seeing that these are the same core values that the military engrained in me for many years I’d like to think I’m pretty strong in all of them but exceptional strong in Honor and Respect. Professionalism would be my weakest should I have to chose one in particular as I do frequently swear being raised on the South Side of Chicago, Sicilian and military has engraved my vocabulary with many foul words :stuck_out_tongue: not at others or anything, just in general.