Application: Paladini

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Paladini

Why do you want to join UDL?
Since UDL played Gw2, I think we fought your block as Titan Alliance at launch.
And seeing this guild has ZvZ content, it really pleases me to keep playing CF.
I came from gw2/Albion/Warhammer and RvR/WxW/ZvZ always its a fun content, and I believe I’ll find a place that loves that too.

How did you find out about our guild?
Well I joined a brazil guild duo to one streamer we follow, and after some week gameplay, I noticed this guild isn’t ZvZ focused at all, just more like small scale skirmish.
So I started to search guilds that are fighting for ZvZ content, and started dig CF discord guild_recruiting.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Been playing MMOS since 99.
Started at NexusTk (at 99 - in korea was called Baran) and the mmo list its big… but those that had faction/server focused recently are Warhammer, Archeage, Gw2.
Most organized group were at Gw2 with Titan Alliance (Condemned, PRX, Synapse, etc) which made me love ZvZ Content.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nothing exceptional at all, but got some videos at my channel.

You will find me most of time playing support now (guardian/Archamage/Shaman/healer)

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: false
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 43 and from Brazil, I can understand english as long its not amazingly fast lol.

I like to play mmos that have such ZvZ/RvR environment and finding a good guild that has same goal its a positive way to stay motivated.

Actually im at brasil guild (generally I play at USA guilds duo to better organization and competition), but I don’t feel they have the same plan to be competitive as UDL or Winterblades alliance, they just focusing small scale skirmish so I must find a new home that aims a bigger plan and content, that people has their eyes on fire for content and want to fight for their territory, conquer enemies.

I do not enjoy guild/game that has no goal = no fun.
I generally don’t speak alot, but that doesn’t mean I’m not focused on what’s going on, its just my speaching not that great lol.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Its kinda hard to say which one its the highest, but I choose dedication.

Since I gotta pick one negative… The weakest probbly gonna be professionalism but on a way to express idea (english correctly spelling - since english isn’t my main language) sometimes I might express an idea or a thought that its not well written and can lead to confusion duo to language barrier, not expressing correctly what I imagine while doing a translation, nothing so bad at all but my grammar isn’t good.