Crowfall

What is your character name?
OGRelique

Why do you want to join UDL?
Friends are in the guild

How did you find out about our guild?
Friend Referral

Describe your past MMO experiences
Honestly don’t know where to start… I’ve been gaming since Wolfenstein 3d and Duke Nukem originals. Played a lot of counter strike back in it’s 6.4 beta days then tribes 2. First big MMO was Everquest then moved on to World of Warcraft for a long while. Many many different MMO’s between here and there however… Black Desert Online, Rift, Warhammer Online, Starwars the Old Republic, Starwars Galaxies, Guildwars 2, Aion and a few others that I can’t think of at the moment.

I’ve been a member, officer, and leader of many different guilds. The most fun I had was when I was part of the core group of members as an officer helping move through end game content. Also had a lot of fun doing smaller events every week with friends hosting smaller raids on WoW back in the burning crusade days.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nothing exceptional really. I just started uploading videos to YouTube of my Valheim builds if you’d like to check them out. :smiley:
The Real Relique
I did reach full pen(minus accessories) on BDO and farmed out the infinite health pot which took around 200 hours of grinding in total. I did lose count though so it might be more like 240 or something…
There’s a few other accomplishments I’ve achieved that I’m fairly proud of in other games.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: false
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
Likes and dislikes: I like min/maxing and being as efficient as possible. I’m not much of a talker until I really get to know you even then I don’t like to talk much.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest I would say would be Loyalty, Dedication and Honor. Weakest would be Respect.

I would say if anything, I have a weakness in the respect pillar. I think respect should be earned. Granted there is a level of respect that we should all have for one another. But what good would honor be if you didn’t have to earn it.

As for my strengths, I believe myself to be very loyal. In past guilds I’ve stuck around long after many other players and most typically to the very end. Dedication is my middle name. Typically stay in a game longer then most of my friends even. An example would be Valheim. My friends had to practically pry me away from that game. Honor is far from the least and I believe leads to becoming a legend. The reputation of a person hinges on this very pillar. I do miss the old days where reputation actually had a huge effect on MMO’s like back in Everquest. I believe this game has a small enough community right now where honor should play a large role.