Application: NovaAce

What game are you applying for?
CrowFall

What is your character name?
NovaAce

Why do you want to join UDL?
I am new to Crowfall but have hundreds of hours in Albion Online and other games like crowfall and im lf group pvp zvz gathering crafting etc. gold farming for myself and the guild. Hoping to find a guild to join and learn this game it seems op so far im a LVL 30 Archer atm still learning things but willling to learn and also spec other classes to help in fights healer etc with WOW resto druid healing i’ve done I can do mostly anything once i learn classes etc.

How did you find out about our guild?
In game most guilds i seen had 5-10 members…which is fine for small scale things but im lf more.

Describe your past MMO experiences
MMO lol can go on forever here but 5+ years in WOW, Albion Online since alpha and all beta runs and launch. ran with 1pg BA TC and the bigger guilds there. 10+ years on Runescape lol, Maplestory and just huge list of mmos most i have tried of played for year FF14, Amazons New World I have been testing since alpha 1.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Not on this PC im sure I could dig up some old albion zvz and pvp videos.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
31, I like everything pretty much easy to get along with

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Respect - Respect the tag, respect tradition, respect those that came before you
Dedication - Dedicate yourself to the process, pursue growth and learning
Loyalty - Bleed devotion and faithfulness to UDL in all matters DEf strong suite being I was military IRL, hell all of these are me honestly and I have no weakness. Pain is weakness leaving the body.