Application: NOM

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
NOM

Why do you want to join UDL?
Looking for a solid respectable guild to join, one that has roots back to Shadowbane, has a more mature composition, and is balanced.

How did you find out about our guild?
I posted on the Crowfall forum “Looking for a Guild” thread - Ginko reached out.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Shadowbane, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars, GW2

For guild history, here in CF I was recently with The Knights Who Say Ni. The guild was super small and went dark/inactive.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
As I shared with Ginko and put in my LFG post, I’m not hardcore. I’m a dad, husband, and work-aholic. My real-life and family will always come first. But I’m also loyal, driven, and wise. Because of my brutal work schedule, I’m leaning more towards crafting/gathering and a support role.

If I had more time, I’d lean more towards large scale pvp. Love the big sieges. Rolling with a small fast nimble pvp team is fun too.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale:
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
My kids/boys, 7&8 know the difference between a trebuchet, catapult, and ballista. That shows superior parenting, IMO. They both play CF too, so again, parent of the year.

Likes - detach from RL, enjoy the game, have some fun/laughs.

Dislikes - drama, politics, hate. If I wanted that, I’d reinstall Facebook on my phone.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest = honor and respect, with a fast-follow of professionalism. I’m as loyal as they come, provided it isn’t blind loyalty. I will always stand up for what is right. Dedicated - yes, will always do the best I can to help the team, but RL comes first.