Application: Navyvetnick

What game are you applying for?
D&D

What is your character name?
Yavo

Why do you want to join UDL?
Looking to join a group of people with the same love of gaming I do. I enjoy the friendships and banter that comes with it.
Playing with people from different backgrounds and learning from each other is something i enjoy.
How did you find out about our guild?
I’ve Played with Whosdad for years and he told me about it.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Ark - 8800 hours UWU, Atlas - 5000 hrs. SDC and DNT, New world - Federation/SDC, elder scrolls. Also play APEX and various other FPS.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I don’t have anything other then the people I play with word and whatever content is on twitch as I stream.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Whosdad and Beckett (depending on mood)

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: YES
PvP - Large Scale: YES
Crafting/Gathering: YES
Questing/Raiding: YES

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 40 year old Navy vet. I have severe PTSD from my military time and i use games as a way to escape my bad days. Im a fulltime single dad and I was a Aircraft structures Mechanic LEAD and Project manager for Delta, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman throughout my career.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I think my strength is my loyalty i have for the people and things I’m involved with. I’m always one to be counted on if needed. My weakest would be my ability to not speak my mind on something. Not sure if that counts but I’m a honest person and I will say my piece if needed.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.