Application: Mongrel_Ironbeard

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Mongrel

Why do you want to join UDL?
Seem like a solid guild to play with I have seen you in other games and I want to play with a good group of people in Crowfall.

How did you find out about our guild?
I have heard of your guild from playing in other games but got word to apply by posting that I was looking for a guild on the crowfall forums.

Describe your past MMO experiences
my first MMO was Shadowbane dont remember exactly when i started playing but I played till it was shutdown. After shadowbane ended I moved on to Darkfall i did not jump in right at release for this but waited for them to work through the kinks a bit after hearing how rough the release was but once i started I again played till it was shutdown. in between SB and Darkfall and after Darkfall I was in and out of Lord of The Rings Online even though it did not have a huge amount of PVP I always loved Lord of the Rings so it kept me interested. also Played Darkfall Rise of Agon for a while but recently have not been doing much MMO until coming to Crowfall.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I do not really keep track of anything via in game recordings or screenshots.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
im 35 I enjoy spending time with my family and taking my two boys to fun and new places. when im not off doing something with my family I enjoy relaxing and playing games online.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Respect- I feel that respect would be my strongest I try and respect everyone around me the best I can and believe it makes for a more enjoyable gaming experience.

Dedication- this would be my weakest just because sometimes I feel like my playtimes are rough due to working nights but I do my best to show that I support the guild that I play with.