Application: Mesrim1

What game are you applying for?
Crow

What is your character name?
mesrim65

Why do you want to join UDL?
Upon first playing Crowfall, I met one of your members. He then introduced me to some other members of the community who welcomed me with open arms and treated me as one of their own. Since that happened I looked into the history of UDL and LoD. What I found amazed me. To think that for 25 years this organization/guild has been a powerful force in not only Ultima Online, but even Dialbo and WoW is amazing. I want to return the kindness I was bestowed and assist the guild in any way I can.

How did you find out about our guild?
Camway introduced me to the guild on Crowfall. He then introduced me to Nerion who got me even more involved with the community.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Tbh, I haven’t dabbled too much into the mmorpg genre. Other than playing Diablo 3 casually as well as Albion for a short while, I haven’t much experience with mmorps. I have played tons of games outside that genre though. As far as guilds go I have little to no experience in mmorpgs, but in a mobile game called clash of clans I have been leader of clans many times and would often help clans that were lacking players by growing their clan and managing responsibilities associated with that. I have played the game 7+ years and still do now.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nothing tbh, I just don’t have any real experience in this game genre to have any notable accomplishments. I will say though that I am a hungry learner and am eager to learn more about Crowfall as well as UDL.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
Currently been 18 for a few months now. I like order and stability and dislike disorganization and chaos in game. I have always wanted to be a part of something greater than myself in a game. A community that displayed kindness, order, and respect to one another. I am a very capable learner and planner when it comes to just about anything I put my mind too.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I would have to say dedication. Many times if I play a game alone I eventually burn out and leave it for awhile. However, I’ve noticed when I am involved with a community I draw a lot of resilience from that and not only stay active, but put my heart into it.