Application: MatthewV

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Fatpills17

Why do you want to join UDL?
UDL seems like a solid guild with a large community and player base not only in crowfall. I want to join because I want to be a part of a stable sized guild but not one soo large it feels like a corporate political community. I believe I can be a valuable addition to UDL weather it’s in crowfall or any other game. I have been playing crowfall for a little bit now, not just since release and I still have a lot to learn. I hope UDL will help me in my progression in crowfall and in return I will pledge me allegiance in the battle of the dregs!

How did you find out about our guild?
Crowfall’s fourms

Describe your past MMO experiences
truth be told it’s not very extensive. I’m a huge fan of open world games like the division or dayz,rust. but I’ve never involved myself into a true MMO before as I have crowfall.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
other then I’m dedicated to the games and community’s I join. I dont have but that is easy to get ahold of. Screenshot - bc12e466b7595b499d436b4d0f784bba - Gyazo

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
23, I like gaming, gambling, firefighting, and my work! I’m a sales rep for frito-Lay.(no I cannot get you free chips) I’m on almost everyday at least after work and defiantly on my days off.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Dedication. As is said before, I am dedicated to the games and communities I enjoy! I deo believe this can be the community for me to really enjoy this game and be proud of!