Application: Mathrys83

What game are you applying for?
CrowFall

What is your character name?
Mathrys83

Why do you want to join UDL?
I was recruited by PainDotCom, and after reading the intro for the application. i feel both daunted and excited.

How did you find out about our guild?
Watching PainDotCom / Commencedaraging, he gifted me 30 days to join him and sent me here to join up

Describe your past MMO experiences
WoW raiding 4+years, Tera, Eso, Neverwinter, Destiny1+2, DCUO (most us-f2p rpg titles have been touched by me)

Court Of The Ruby Grail from Maelstrom, 4+years, one and only true guild i have been apart of, all others i was just a visitor.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
buahahahahaha no, im cannon fodder and i know it, though i will help you get to the top somehow because of it

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
PainDotCom

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale:
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
37(almost 38), I have problems with hearing verbal abuse and interpersonal conflicts. I suffer from ptsd depression and anxiety, so i tend to avoid those kinds of situations. I tend to avoid conflict in general. that being said i do enjoy group 2+ pvp. i disagree with corpse/spawn camping. I understand its a thing but it has always left a bad taste in my mouth.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I was raised in a small family business environment so all of those are high on my personal list, however to answer the question

Dedication is my weakest. for me it is tied to my sense of self and my mental issues, it is not that i am not dedicated. my mental issues can see conflicts (interpersonal) and to avoid problems i have learned to just walk away before there is one.

In some sense it also feels as though I have not yet found someone (group or otherwise) that deserves my dedication. that wont abuse or misuse it.