Application: mabbrus

What game are you applying for?
crowfall

What is your character name?
mabbrus

Why do you want to join UDL?
They’re an active and seemingly competeive guild in crowfall, one of your members Vanspankum, was assisting me with some questions in general chat when he requested I apply.

How did you find out about our guild?
Vanspankum in crowfall campaign general chat

Describe your past MMO experiences
It all started with runescape in 2002. Fell in love in gaming them (was only 10 years old) and played that and Diablo 2 non stop.
Wow on and off since 2006, mostly with one guild whom I’m facebook friend with a few members still,
SWTOR
LOL
I play a lot of MMOs and MOBAs
recently played albion online for 6 months and enjoyed it but hated my guild so I stopped playing.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I don’t think I can get screen shots on wow, but I’ve hit at least 1700 rating every season before I quit. I can’t stick to game anymore it’s too grindy to keep up, I just don’t enjoy it anymore.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Vanspankum

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
Likes: board games with friends (been hard since pandemic)
I work from home as a software engineer, I’m currently in the process of buying a new house though so I might be busy in the coming months

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest -
Dedication - I LOATHE being late or missing anything, if I commit to a schedule or a time I am there.

Professionalism - I pride myself on being professional in all aspects of my life, I
hate it when people act like children in videogames, either ninja looting, or rage quitting.

Weakest -
Loyalty - Unfortunately, I’m 28 and have an oncall schedule for production support, if something comes up in real life I have to put it first. It really doesn’t happen often, but I’ve been kicked from guilds main roster for not being able to be 100% present in a 4 hour block twice weekly. It’s frustrating, but since I typically play healers / hybrid roles, I understand why. My livelihood and family have to come first.