Application: Lú

What game are you applying for?
World of Warcraft Classic: Season of Discovery

What is your character name?

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’m looking for a community to socialize and teach my the in’s and out’s of WoW. and The guilds sounded cool

How did you find out about our guild?
Promotion through general chat, Whosdad(Shadow) was the promoter

Describe your past MMO experiences
SWTOR, BDO, DCUO, ESO, New World, Guild Wars 2, MapleStory

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nothing concrete, but I’ve been playing MMO’s, FPS, and Fighting Games most my life.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
No

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: Yes
PvP - Large Scale: Yes
Crafting/Gathering: Yes
Questing/Raiding: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a male, we been gaming most my life. I’ve always played RPG’s, MMO’s, Fighting Games, and RPG’s. I’m a quick learner, if I don’t know a mechanic for a game I can learn it. I’m new to RP, and it seems like something that could be interesting. I’m an artist and story writer, and I’m interested in learning WoW lore, and continuing to improve my creativity and skill through those outlets.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I’m supportive and understanding, with much experience in competitive games, I’ve gained a lot of general knowledge in games and I’m a quick learner, and think I’m a decent healer. If I know well enough how a mechanic works, I could enter a leadership role to help other players through. I’m always happy to show what I know to other players. I’m always happy to make new friends,

Although like making friends, I’m not a very good conversationalist. I really only know how to heal and DPS I have no idea how to tank. I’m pretty new to Wow, and will have to take time learning the intricacies and gimmick mechanics that aren’t in other games.

approved

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.