Application: Losephos

What game are you applying for?
Conquerors Blade

What is your character name?
Losephos

Why do you want to join UDL?
Well besides Whodadisthis brow beating me and Kanien’s Large titties. I mean after that statement do I need to say more? Actually I’m friend’s with Orgun’s and he introduced me into the game and you guys seem like a swell group of cunts that I can be friends with. /S like this is Reddit. =)

How did you find out about our guild?
Orgun from Wow Classic joining my guild Sloppy and clean. I’m an officer in that guild. I also respect you guys came from NWN on AOL which I was HR JoeyT back in those days.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Started in NWN on AOL. Played tons of MMO’s. UO, Everquest, WoW, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes and Villians. Darkfall, ETC ETC ETC.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Honestly I can claim certain things but I honestly don’t have Youtube links or anything of that. I was a GM of a Bleeding Hollow top 7 NA server in Wow Retail during Legion. Top 50 guild on server. Top 500 guild in the world.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Orgun,WhosDadIsThis,LordBronn

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
Almost 40 year old gamer that likes what I see playing with you guys in Conqueror’s Blade.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I’m a solid gamer as far as my own interests are. I’m weakness is that if I tire of a game I will move onto another game. Which actually works as a strength when your UDL plays multiple games.

Cool hes been added :slight_smile: