Application: LexSapphire

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Lexii

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’d like to be part of a larger community to play Crowfall and other games in the future.

How did you find out about our guild?
We ran into Camway via PvP. Afterwards, I saw him in chat and commended his efforts in battle (we won). He recruited is to the guild.

Describe your past MMO experiences
It is quite long. I have been in guilds like Combine, fought against Carnage and the like. I have played almost every large MMO since 2008 when my gaming career started. We have also run a guild called NeX that had been successful in several games.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nope.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 32 year old mom of 3 (2, 4, and 15). I have a passion for gaming. Aside from gaming I love to create things with my hands, like rugs, shadow boxes, 3D printing, painting. I am fiercely protective of the people I care about IRL or not.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Honor. Treating people equally and with respect is important to me. I try to hold myself to high standards of kindness and generosity. I do not believe I am above nor beneath anyone.

Dedication would be the hardest to achieve as I am a mother of 3 so my time will have to be split between my children and gaming. However, my children will always come first. Unfortunately, there will be times where I let our group down as I tend to the needs of my children. I hope this would be understandable as I know many of you have children.