Application: Leoric

What game are you applying for?
CrowFall

What is your character name?
Leorix

Why do you want to join UDL?
I posted on the Crow Fall forms about looking for a guild and they replied. I also would like to learn more about Meta builds for PVP an join a community with active players.

How did you find out about our guild?
Crow Fall Forms

Describe your past MMO experiences
Mortal Online: ES, but ran with some IX, for a bit for PVP but never actually joined there guild. Also we started a little guild of guys we met but it was mainly for pve and learning how to play then we all joined ES for PVP.
Darkfall, can’t remember didn’t play that long
Shadowbane: Chimera, No More, Bury Your Dead, and probably some more i can remember.
Dark age of Camelot, played when I was a Kid for some time with my uncles don’t remember.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I have no proof to show that I’m a accomplished gamer to be honest never though I would be asked this question.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 26 been playing MMO since I was a child join the army at 18 got out in 2017.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest: Dedication if I enjoy something i will put the time into it buy I’m also completive so I want to win everything.
Weakest: professionalism- not to say I’m not professional but I have been know to speak without a filter some times.

Msg me in Discord or in CF