Application: Krazy

What game are you applying for?
Conqueror’s Blade

What is your character name?
Krazylord

Why do you want to join UDL?
You all look like a pretty awesome community, and your freaking website is AWESOME!!!

How did you find out about our guild?
Conqueror’s Blade Discord recruitment channel

Describe your past MMO experiences
I am a gamer, been around the block. Played every MMO out there, just looking for a decent one like all the rest of the MMO people out there. Conqueror’s Blade seems like it will hold me over for a while. I plan on playing new world, and AoC when they release. So hopefully you all will have a community for each one of those games as well.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I put a lot of time into a game, I learn everything I can and at a very fast pace. I might not be the best player, but I do play a lot and I will always have more knowledge and power over any normal gamer out there. I put the guild first in anything I am doing, if I can help somebody then I will try and do my best. I like to see the larger picture, which is the progression of the guild as a whole.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale:
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
35, I hate filling out applications to be honest. I don’t mind talking, but I hate typing. I type a lot for work, and fill like anyone can BS their way though an application. It that is the longevity and the shown commitment that will matter.
I am different as I stated before I put the guild priorities above mine. When playing with other people I help people craft, gather, pvp, pve, anything fellow guildies need help with I am there. I offer my commitment to the guild as a solid gamer with a lot of MMO experience.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Not sure what your after here, I am just trying to play some video games.