Application: Krazor

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Krazor

Why do you want to join UDL?
I am new to Crowfall, and want to get into it more, but this game clearly requires a community to play effectively. The institution here UDL being going and strong for 20 years proves to me this is the dedication and organization of a community I would like to be part of.

How did you find out about our guild?
The in-game option to search for guilds on the main website. And, seeing the UDL banner in videos and streams.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have played MMOs such as
Runescape
WOW

and surprisingly recently Warhammer: Return of reckoning which has evolved over the past decade into the private server ‘return of reckoning’ which has been going strong for over 7 years since the official game was shutdown.
Ill call it WAR or ROR for short. WAR is a PVP focused game with keep and fort sieges like crowfall. I am currently on break from the game but still seem to hold the highest access roles in our guilds discord. As I was/am one of the main tanks for the guild.

viewing my discords you will find them in ‘Dark Blessing’ if you are looking into references. I ask you speak to Buttahknife or Crazie if you do so. as these are my closest friends in the guild, have the most information about me, and are who I believe are still keeping things running.

Unfortunately, apart from mentioning runescape and wow (which I cannot recollect my guild affiliations from.) This is all the relevant information I can come up for this section.

I would Add BDO which I was a wizard and an officer in a guild that attempted guild wars. however the community was not strong and I had an unhealthy relationship with the game. so when they transferred servers I let the account expire so I never have a reason to go back to BDO.

I also played ESO but I only played the game briefly as a solo player.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Unfortunately, My videos of me making Planetside 2 montages have been removed by me due to fears of Copyright laws with the music I attached…

SOOOOO, I have a list of screenshots I will attach that at least hopefully prove I am a dedicated gamers.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I (male) was born March 18th 1994 into the heart of Texas.
Since my late great-grandmother bought me Diablo II around 2001 I knew computer gaming was my hobby in life.

I like electronic, rock, and hardcore music; however, I am tolerant of all music and generally enjoy any song someone may chose to play.

I am told I have a deep voice which is enjoyable over COMS, I personally disagree, but so I have been told over-and-over.

My favorite series of all time is probably any of the Star treks.

lastly, your name is rather awesome. And for an online community to thrive like this in numbers, Doing things I think I would enjoy being part of, from the year I was born, really blows my mind I haven’t applied sooner.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

My strongest pillar? - Honor - I like uniformity, and with likeminded peers, it should be no problem to maintain a worthy posture.

My weakest pillar? - Respect - Unfortunately I do not yet know Undead Lords, their traditions, or who came before me. Therefore I could not possibly be strong in this Pillar. But I am eager for an opportunity to try.