Application: Kitanos

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Kitanos

Why do you want to join UDL?
I wanted to get a guild for crowfall going since it wasn’t a solo game. Ginko got in touch and I looked into the guild, I think it would be great to join a established guild though a little intimidating because of the history already built up.

How did you find out about our guild?
Like I said, I made a forum post for a guild and Ginko messaged me.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Ive been playing games in general since I was 3, first mmo was WoW about 12 years ago. I played for a few months, exploiting the free trial loop until I got bored. I’ve also played Elder Scrolls Online on and off since it was released.

Don’t have much guild experience since the ones I join usually don’t last, either the members quit or I do after no one shows up for a while.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I only recently got a decent pc for gaming, otherwise I’ve been a console player. So unless a picture of the thousands of trophies I’ve gotten work, I don’t have any proof of my gaming prowess.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale:
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 27, married, finishing up my finance degree. When it comes to games I like rpg, stealth action, and strategy. I’m a bit of a completionist, so I always run through every side quest or whatever before I beat the game.

When it comes to MMOs I’m the crafter of the group, gathering the materials and building the best weapons is my favorite part. Combat-wise I go for ranged or magic, either as a support or damage dealer.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I feel like I’m pretty strong with all of these, but the weakest would probably be dedication. I’ll be juggling a lot of responsibilities in the relatively near future, so I may not always be able to devote enough time and energy to properly embody that pillar.