Application: Kiral_Kibagami

What game are you applying for?
New World

What is your character name?
Kiral Kibagami

Why do you want to join UDL?
I want to be part of something great. I thoroughly enjoy pvp, and thus far New World pvp has been incredibly satisfying. I don’t just want people to remember my name, I want them to never forget my company tag. I want people to know that it was our company that was responsible for taking or defending a zone. I want them to fear me because they fear us.

How did you find out about our guild?
My best friend’s brother has been a long time member of UDL.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I played World of Warcraft originally up through the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. I was active in several raiding guilds off and on during that time. After that I played various other online games including Star Wars The Old Republic. Eventually I returned to vanilla wow through private servers. I played several different ones over the course of several years. On almost all of them I was part of raiding or pvp guilds. When classic was released, I played actively through tbc where I burned out sought out another game.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I’m not in to streaming and I don’t generally record my gameplay. I focus intently on the moment and use whatever is at my disposal to win. I believe it is the struggle that makes the victory worth while.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: false
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 37. I’m a lifelong nerd and a 90s kid. As I get older I get more nostalgic about the games, movies and icons of times past. Spaghetti Westerns, 80s and 90s action movies, retro gaming, and old school Magic: The Gathering. I also do a little target shooting when time and weather permits.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest - Honor because actions speak louder than words

Weakest - Loyalty because I often keep people at arm’s length until I have had considerable time to get comfortable with them.

Processed