Application: Jaspi

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Jaspi

Why do you want to join UDL?
Play some Crowfall, and hopefully become part of a PvP community again.

How did you find out about our guild?
Response to my LFG post in Crowfall forums, but I think I know UDL from other games as well… it rings a bell (as the acronym, not the long form).

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have gamed for maybe 15 years; I was active in WoW for the first couple of expansions in a guild doing server firsts (when that mattered) called Sleepless Knights. They are still active but not hardcore and strictly PvE.

I also did a bit of PvP in BDO but it got too PTW for me.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Tbh, I wouldn’t say I was exceptional; I’m not terrible and expect to contribute and even min-max to the extent possible.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale:
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
My wife used to bring me PB&J sandwiches as fuel for gaming when we were dating. She’s a writer and is constantly threatening to write a book called “Living With Jaspi” about being a gamer’s spouse.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Respect and Dedication go hand in hand; if I’m going to play a game I want to at least try and play it well, and this process at least makes it clear that you guys espouse that view also. I’m too old not to be Professional when I game.
As for Honor, I’ll have to earn it; it can’t be claimed. Loyalty… it’s a GvG game so we’ll earn this on both sides I guess…