Application: Isimode

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Isimode

Why do you want to join UDL?
You can’t get better playing with fools. Being the best leader isn’t about being the best on the team, but helping your team be the best.

If I am going to be playing in an environment, where death is around every corner, I want the best in mine. I know the time and devotion that I CAN devote to ppl that are worth their weight in gold, just need to find them.

How did you find out about our guild?
Your post was first on the guild recruiting forum. When I read it, and watched a few of your videos. I knew I need not look further.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I was always a Mech warrior player when I was young, Mech warrior 4 Vengeance was the best game I ever played. I was good. Really good. I was ranked number 1 in the world for 8 weeks straight. But real life took that from me. When I got back to it… The game was dead.

Some of my friends played Lineage 2 on a private server… We built an empire. We lorded over all in that server. It wasn’t always nice, but it was always interesting.

That, as with all things came to an end. Some of us played ended up playing WoW before TBC. We got server first Nefarion and Cthun kills, as well as opened the gates to AQ. That was many years ago.

That was the last MMO I played, I gave up on them, cause nothing could compete with the wars we had in Linage 2 … Maybe Crowfall will bring back that spark. Though… The snowflakes will prolly cry it is to hard. Demand it is dumbed down. Maybe not, maybe when they get hunted enough that they will stop playing.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
No, I am an old man. My glories are only tales. I have nothing but fond memories, and the stories that go with them.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is J. I’m 40. I work 14 days on, 14 days off.

I work for a multinational corporation, with cutting edge tech, what I do involves drones, and lasers. Some would call it magic.

These things are all moot to you, I suppose. But as with most men, my profession and my person are tied together.

What separates me from them, is that they are murderous, and will do anything for the slightest gain. I am past that stage in life, controlled aggression is more important then blind fury.

If you want a loyal tiger, that will die for the cause, but fight the whole way down. Here I am. I was the main tank for my guild in WoW. I know how to control a front. I have a black belt in Shito-ryu Itosu-kai Karate, I know when to go.

I am not desperate, I don’t need this. I want it.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I agree with all of these principles. I live these things everyday, out in the real world. What better way to comport yourself?

If I were to have a weakness, I would say it is having a foul mouth.